Monday, June 15, 2026

Moments

I'm not the picture taker I once was, but here are a few things we've been up to. 

^^McKay went to Young Mens camp with the ward and had such a blast.
They stayed in the Smoky Mountains and hiked Mt. LeCounte (11 miles!!), tubed the Little River, and explored the Tuckaleechee caves.

Macey had all the girl fun with McKay gone.  
Lots of playdates, birthday parties and hangouts with all her friends.

^^their summer chores include catching all the Japanese beetles from our oak tree and drowning them in soapy water.

^^One of my favorite things is having my lawn enjoyed. 
It's a lot of work to keep it green and weed, grub + disease free, but I'm up for the challenge! 
I contribute this year's success to mowing the grass high and all the Scott's products.

^^Sam's niece got married three hours from us so he spent the night with us and Rich drove him.
 Apparently the duo stopped at Buc-ees, too, hah!

^^Game night + Sound of Music with Mitch and Asha
Rich's nephew + wife are in Knoxville for a summer internship- we are all obsessed with them.

^^This brave rising 6th grader tried out for the Middle School summer basketball team. 
She didn't make it, but she was in good spirits and knows there is a lot of talent + hard workers on the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment